IMPORTANT: THIS IS FOR Suncom Sidekick 3 PV200 ONLY!
Technical Support: Click Here For Sidekick Unlocking Support
Prepare Sidekick For Unlock
1. Put your Sidekick in "Programming Mode"
A. Flip open the Sidekick phone to view the keypad.
2.. Connect your Sidekick phone to your computer using USB data cable.
"Found New Hardware Wizard" window pops up: (XP)
A. Click on the option that allows you to install automatically. This may be worded differently depending on your operating system.
B. You will get a message that says the wizard was unable to install the hardware. Ignore this message by clicking Finish on the wizard.
1. Download the Sidekick Unlock Software, and run it.
2. The installation process will install all required components. Please be patient, it will take a few minutes.
1. Disconnect your sidekick phone from your computer.
2. The Unlock Program, will open automatically after install. Please follow the on screen instructions which include:
3. Enter your "IMEI" also known as "Device ID". IMEI number or Device ID can be found:
A. Remove the battery. Underneath the battery there is a 15 digit number with the word "IMEI" displayed next to it.
B. The other location for your "IMEI" requires you to turn on the Sidekick. While the home screen is displayed, press the Menu key (upper left corner of the Sidekick), then select Settings (the first option), and then select System Info (again the first option). Scroll down to "Device ID" which is a 15 digit number.
4. Click "Ready" on your Unlock Program on your computer.
Note: Your sidekick will turn off, then will turn on again. While your phone is unlocking, your sidekick track ball will turn blue.
5. When the track ball turns green, your phone has been unlocked and the process is complete.
Terms & Conditions: Unlock to Talk is not responsible for the use of this software or any result that may occur including possible damage to phone. There are absolutely no refunds for the serial key provided to use this software. Use at your own risk.